We carry out consultancy activities for companies
and public entities, offering solutions and support
about sustainable mobility.
The core activity of Movesion Luxembourg is mobility management. Our aim is to help employers (both private and public) to improve the commuting mobility of their employees.
MONITORING OF THE CURRENT STATUS
The first phase of the mobility concerns the analysis of the current context of the company and of the mobility habits of its employees.
Once the work sites and employees have been georeferenced on the map, the information coming from the questionnaires addressed respectively to the Company Mobility Manager and employees are used to process the most important mobility indicators:
- Services offered and company’s incentives related to mobility
- Employee mobility habits
- Propensity for change towards sustainable mobility
- Externalities produced by the staff commuting trip
PHASE OF CONSULTING AND COMMUNICATION
In a second step, based on the results obtained and thanks to consultancy activities (including communication) that will be established between Movesion and the Mobility Manager, we will try to identify the necessary budget and the company objectives in terms of sustainable mobility.
Thanks to a sophisticated mathematical simulation model in the transport sector, it is possible to identify the most appropriate technical interventions for the company and also offer estimations and reports of the impacts related to company mobility (before and after the project) through the Budget Module.
IDENTIFICATION OF TECHNICAL INTERVENTIONS
In accordance with the principles identified by EPOMM in terms of sustainable mobility, the main intervention scenarios proposed to optimize business mobility are:
- Private Transport: incentive to use a carpooling service and development of a parking policy
- Local Public Transport: agreements with local public transport service operators and incentives for employees to purchase the season ticket
- Company Transport: management and optimization of company vehicle fleets and the company shuttle / shuttle service
- Bike use: company bike-sharing fleet management, company bike station project, racks, and changing rooms for employees
- Working hours and Welfare: teleworking and smart-working.
- Cross Interventions
The School Mobility Plan
In addition to the company mobility plan, we offer a similar service for schools and universities. The survey phase includes questionnaires differentiated according to the level of education, addressed only to the student or even to the parent, able to draw up in the following design phase:
- An accessibility analysis of the school facilities.
- An analysis of students’ mobility habits and their propensity for modal shift.
- Technical interventions aimed at environmental sustainability (School Bus, Pedibus, Bike-sharing, etc.) and to secure pedestrian and cycle paths.
Analysis of accessibility to Public Transport
The service offered:
- Analysis of databases relating to the offer of public transport in the municipal area, taking into account both road transport (buses and trams) and rail vehicles (railways and tram).
- Analysis of the offer within concentric circles of variable radius (400, 800, 1200 meters) centered on the individual sampling points (work sites), in terms both quantitative (number of stations) and qualitative (analysis of the lines by type of service offered).
- Realization of maps and technical analysis both in disaggregated form for work place, and global company.
Corporate Social Report
We offer the development of the Social Report of Corporate Mobility as a fundamental integration of the Corporate Social Responsibility Report (CSR) with the aim of assessing the economic impact generated by the home-work systematic trips performed with five different modes of transport (car, motorcycle, public transport, bicycle and feet) on three different stakeholders (employees, community and company).
In accordance with the ISO 26000 standard, the impacts are monetized through a sophisticated calculation model. A great potential in the simulation phase is the possibility to simulate and compare the ex-ante and ex-post social and environmental impacts to the project scenario.
We support companies facing a relocation (or an opening) of their facilities. If the new location is known we can support companies in facilitating the commuting behavior of employees to the new workplace. If the new company location is not known yet, we can support employers to find a location that optimize the commuting trip of the employees.
Sharing your car with other people, splitting costs, leads to many benefits in terms of sustainability as well as economic ones. BePooler, Movesion’s official partner, has developed an innovative technology platform for company carpooling, which allows employees to share their car on the journey home-work with other colleagues, dividing the costs of managing the vehicle (Gasoline, Tolls, etc… ).
What are the benefits of Carpooling?
- Road traffic reduction
- Road safety increase
- Pollution reduction
- Travel costs reduction for the employees
- Corporate Welfare
FOR THE COMMUTERS
- Mobile App
- Community of users/colleagues
- Benefits and incentives of the employer
- Annual savings: up to € 2000 per family
- Corporate Welfare and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Parking spaces reserved for carpoolers
- Dashboard and Report for Mobility Managers
- Customer engagement
- Promotion of carpooling among citizens and moral persuasion for companies
- Reserved parking in the Park & Ride
- Traffic monitoring, cars taken off the roads and avoided pollutant emissions
Mobility Management Training
We offer training courses for companies and public administrations in the area of mobility management.
Our courses, addressed to managers, staff and technicians (Business Managers or Area Managers) are related to:
- Professional training in the field of Sustainable Mobility
- Eco-Driving courses
- Organization of corporate Focus-Groups and Corporate Communication Events
We offer a consulting service dedicated to companies that want to implement a teleworking system among their employees, analyzing above all the benefits that this measure brings to the company in terms of work productivity and lower environmental impact.